Saturday, February 11, 2017

Not much to add

I ran out of spare posts long ago. I only had 10 minutes to practice from all day yesterday. In the evening (from 10 pm to 11:30) I opted to watch half a movie with my husband in the evening versus practicing after my son went to bed.

I just started logging where my time goes on toggl, and yesterday it says I spent 8 hours doing things I log. This means I must be forgetting to put things in for my time because I was working, with just super brief interruptions from 10:00 am to 10 pm. I used 9-10 am for pleasure - reading, catching up on news, asking a question on melnet, etc. Then it was work for both my jobs. Oh well.

Only thing I will add is that for some reason, learning the second octave of the C row seems harder to get in my head. I have no idea why;perhaps because some of the same letter notes have different push/pull, but I think what it really is, I can "get" through them a little faster with left hand and so the right hand isn't getting as much practice of repetition before I try a new exercise. Last night in the ten minutes I had, I went through all the same exercises as the day before and I'll probably keep doing that for today (and maybe) tomorrow depending on how much time I have to practice.

I don't even have a nice photo/link for anything today! So, I'll just attach an art piece with a melodeon today. Though it might be a concertina - not sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment